One Damned Funny Blog

Love, laughter and autism.

Friday, August 04, 2006

"Pop"

Holy shit. Colin said a word.

The word was "pop"...while pleading for a lolipop in the doctor's office.

He said it a second time today when he found the lolipop I was attempting to hide from him from our LAST doctor's visit. (Doctors, doctors, doctors, doctors. My HMO must hate me by now.)

He said it. Clearly. HE SAID POP.

I am jumping up and down. Please let him keep this word...Dave likens Colin's words to a Sasquach sighting. You know how people claim to see Bigfoot, but only for a second or two and it's sooooooo fleeting...and then they can NEVER find it again, even though they go back to the same spot every day for the next ten years? Well...that's how it is when Colin gets a new word. :) It comes...and goes.

Let this one stay.......

And here's a possible word: juice. He said it as "ooooooooz"...but it was damned close. I'm not as sure that I can count that one. Time will tell.

This would bring Colin's vocabulary up to eight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home