One Damned Funny Blog

Love, laughter and autism.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Holy crap. We got out of the house!

Mark the date. On July 28, 2006, Mel and her children GOT OUT OF THE HOUSE.

And I don't mean for one of Colin's many speech/occupational therapy sessions or special classes, or for doctor's visits, or to pick up tampons at WalMart. I mean out...to....

(drumroll please)

Bevery Hills!

Now don't get all excited. Hubby Dave works there. He took us in for Pizza Day.

But who gives a hoot...we got OUT! Out. Mwah-hah-hah-hah!

Not that I really needed** it or anything. I mean things are under control in the house. Really. Truly. I mean it.

(Okay, so...when can I get the fuck out AGAIN??? Foam, foam, gurgle, lather...)

**(Photo credit to: www.acm.vt.edu)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home